Rectangle ladies watches watch quartz luxury Factory price
Movement: Quartz : Battery
Features: Easy To Read
Case Material: Metal
Case Diameter: 4cm/1.57\'\' (Appro.)
Band Material: PU Leather
Band Length: 23cm/9.06\'\' (Appro.) (Case is Included)
Band Width: 2cm/0.79\'\' (Appro.)
l 100% Brand New and good quality ,best service and fast delivery;
l All controls and slots are fully accessible.
l Logo signs or brand names could be printed;
l we accept lower or sizeable order;
l Can be sent by sea,Port:Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Hongkong
l Any OEM / ODM orders are welcome.
We usually pack our products by poly bags ,retail package, bubble bags and use cartons as outer packaging, we choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won’t be damaged during delivery.please tell us if you have Special requirements on the package, we will try our best to meet your demands .
l We accept T/T, Western Union, , Escrow ,money gram, and cash as payment method.
l Cash payment is only available for the customers those can come to our office or store.
l We request 100% prepayment before we ship. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days, we request 30% deposit; the rest 70% should be paid after the cargo have prepared.
l We use traceable international Epress service(DHL,EMS,TNT,UPS,FEDE ,China post air mail ,Hong Kong post air mail ,Singapore post air mail and so on)to ship.
l We ship within 3 business days after your payment was cleared. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be readywithin 7 business days, our shipping time should be longer.
l we have some free shipping service according to your requirement, please contact us .
What's app:0086 13609699577
Tel: +86 769 89873798